Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

Also . . . I have to send a shout out to my favorite God Baby/Nephew Colt Cantwell! Colt is turning 2 years old today! 2 years ago today I had spent literally all night sleeping in the waiting room of the hospital on two chairs pushed together waiting on him to arrive. I think it is safe to say he is most likely the main cause of my baby fever =o) He He.





This little man and his parents (Valerie & Chance Cantwell) have been such a blessing for me. Whenever I am feeling down and out all I have to do is pay them a visit, or call them up, and I am smiling in no time =o)



Happy Bithday Little Man! I love you and best wishes for many more. I cannot wait to celebrate this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment