Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

The Time Has Come

Hello all, sorry I have not updated this in a while but things have been a little crazy and uncertain.

Well, the donor had appointments throughout the last 2 weeks. She was supposed to retrieve on Thursday of last week, but it got pushed back a couple days because she was not ready. We found out finally this Saturday that she is doing the Retrieval today, YIPPIE!!! This bumps my transfer out to Thursday of this week (8/25/11) pending everything grows as it should. If they have any issues they may bump it out to Saturday, but we are hoping that is not the case. Either way I will be taking Thursday and Friday of this week off of work. It is for the best since I most likely will not be able to focus at all.

These past two weeks have been really tough on me. Okay to be honest, this whole process has. I have been trying to put on my tough girl face, but it has honestly been really rough not being involved in the whole process. It has been really frustrating waiting on the nurses to call me after each of the donors appointments. I seriously think they have been intentionally waiting to the last possible minute to call me specifically for the intention of stressing me out . . . ugh . . . I know that is not the case, but it has been feeling like that for sure =o). Just ask Adam, I am sure he has had a blast dealing with me the last two weeks, I have been an emotional mess, Ha!

On a side note, I finally got my prescription filled for my Lovenox which is the shot I will be giving myself every day for the entire pregnancy and a little while after. I am not going to lie, the needle looks intense, it kind of scares me, see below:


I will not be able to open them until the day after the transfer, but hopefully they are not as painful as they look =o). Guess I will know soon enough.

We should be getting results over the next couple days so wish us luck, we need it right now and excuse me if you call me and I seen distracted or emotional. . . It seems to be a trend lately for me to be unable to focus or to cry for no reason, He He.

Also, I don’t think I can say this enough, but thank you all so much for all your kind words and support throughout this whole process. I can’t even begin to explain to you all how much it means to both of us. I honestly do not think I would have made it this far (while keeping my sanity) without all of your love and support. You all are the best.

I will touch back with you soon, probably after the transfer.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment