Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Seeing Is Believing!!!

Today was the day we have been waiting for for quite some time. We had our first actual appointment since the transfer a few weeks back.

I have to be honest, I was not doing too great before the appointment. I was completely freaking out and hardly slept last night. Adam must of thought I was crazy. I was tearing up and shaking pretty bad. I was so nervous that they would not be able to find a heartbeat, and I do not want to go through something like that ever again. Adam was a sweetheart thought and worked his magic to calm me down. I definitely would not be able to do this without him.

LUCKILY, things went so much better than we could have imagined. It was by far out best appointment ever! We not only got to see our little baby (which is about the size of a blueberry right now), but we also got to hear the heart beat, which was beating at about 143bpm! The little blueberry measured in at 7 weeks and 1 day and the doctor says everything is looking great.

I can't even begin to explain to you how exciting it was that this appointment went well. This has been a very long road and we have been needing some good news for quite some time. I know that I am still not out of the danger zone, but being a donor egg we are a lot more confident that things will progress nicely and go as planned this time.

We are so excited and cannot wait until next May when we get to meet our little bundle of joy.

Here are some pictures of Baby Casto for your enjoyment:







We will keep you updated!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment