Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

It's a Girl!!!

Well,

We went to go see Melissa today (could not wait until our next appointment in January). Melissa had a blast scanning and determined that Baby Casto is a she! That's right, we are having a GIRL!! I am so excited to finally call the baby something other then IT =o).

Here are some pictures of the baby:









I had to go back to work after the scan, which was tough because I could not concentrate at all, but got a kick out of Adam who promptly went online and ordered a bunch of cute Cardinals gear for her! I cannot wait for it all to get here and to start registering and getting everything together for her.

Hopefully we will decide on a name soon, but that is all I have for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment