Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Stubborn Already =o)

Well,

We made it to 18 weeks and had our anatomy scan today. Everything looked great! Baby is measuring good, but he/she would not expose him/herself to us, so we still were unable to find out if it was a he or a she. He/she was being shy and hiding from us, so I guess I have to put off my shopping spree for the time being, boo.

My belly is really starting to grow now. I can really notice a difference. Here is my 18 week picture:



We did not get many good pictures from the ultrasound today, but here is one of the pictures:



Guess we will updated y'all once this little he/she is willing to let us know what he/she is!!

Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment